www.facebook.com/brookemeganchildsracing

Friday 29 June 2012

My Training Day with Luke Hines

I had a fantastic day being coached by Luke Hines Zip Kart Owner, Race Driver and owner of young guns karting team!!!!
It was the hottest day of the year and man did it feel hot in my suit and helmet.
We trained at rye house nailing corners and picking up my speed. It gave me so much confidence and was great to hear his advise and thoughts on how I was driving. He said he was very impressed so I'm going out this weekend to show him I can put into action all his tips and hopefully walk away with a trophy.
Photo taken from www.dkeng.co.uk
As I am a little heavier (as I'm tall) I need to get some weight down as that's losing me seconds I am going to start training and eating better (not so many snacks) And get a good night sleep before races as I was tired the last two.
Fastest lap time 44secs :))
Bring on the race weekend!!!!

I would like to Thanks DK for their support without there generosity I would not have been able to take this opportunity.
www.dkeng.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment