www.facebook.com/brookemeganchildsracing

Sunday 7 October 2012

The London Cup

I had a fantasic weekend testing Thursday - Friday then Racing Saturday - Sunday at the London Cup @ Rye House.  The All-Stars Team Coached by professional racing driver Luke Hines was there to give us all support and guidance.  My Kart had brand new graphics and I had a new race suit for the occasion.  The weekend was thankfully dry, everyone raced safely with only one red flag at the final (Ollie crashed into the barrier but after a little ride in the ambulance fine) .  Oh I nearly forgot I won best presented kart throughout the season..... Go Me!!! I got  framed picture of myself and lots of cleaning products for my kart, so i better keep on top of the polishing!!! :)

Enjoy some of the photos from the weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment