www.facebook.com/brookemeganchildsracing

Monday 7 May 2012

My Kit Bag


My kit for karting doesn't just include a helmet and kart i have to be properly suited up at all times.   All must be approved to race standards.  

My undergarments help me stay dry, and either warm or cool depending on the outdoor climate.
In racing there is a risk of fire so I need to wear a fire proof suit, race boots to help prevent slips on oil or fuel.  The rib protector (specially designed for ladies) will protect me in the event of a crash. My gloves give me excellent grip onto my steering wheel. I wear a  helmet liner to keep my hair away and head cool. My helmet and neck protector all must be worn durning racing, I could flip and roll at 60mph.  
Suiting up 
boots 
rib protector

helmet liner 
helmet 
neck protector

all ready & i'm off







No comments:

Post a Comment